Here are some tips to make the most of your time:
- Be ready to provide a timeline of events that are important to your case;
This may include birthdates; separation dates; dates joint accounts were opened or closed; dates separate accounts were opened or closed; dates surrounding significant events.
- Be ready to provide some detailed information regarding things you believe will be contested by the other party;
This may include separation of property such as bank accounts, boats, cars or real property such as land or a home; child support; spousal maintenance; parenting time.
- Be ready to tell the attorney what you would like to see happen in your case;
This may include what property you would like to keep; what obligations (debt) should be paid by the other party; parenting time.
- Be prepared to talk about the fees that may be associated with your case;
This may include filing fees; service of process fees; drug testing; experts.
- Be prepared to talk about the fees and options the attorney can provide.
This may include advance fees (retaining); document preparation; hourly rates; limited scope representation.
We offer a free initial consultation so we can meet you and you can meet us. We want to know who we are working with as much as you want to interview us. We will assess the strengths and weaknesses of the case and tailor a package that fits your needs. Call us today for a free 30-minute consultation at Enholm Law (602) 889-6273.