Phoenix Document Preparers: Establish Grandparent Visitation $500.00

We have many document preparation packages that can aid your case, depending on your facts and circumstances. This particular package applies to you if:

  1. You are the natural or adoptive grandparents or great grandparent to the child(ren) or you have a significant relationship with the minor child(ren);
  2. You want a court order to allow you visitation with the child(ren);
  3. The children in the petition have lived in Arizona for at least six months before the petition is filed.
  4. The parents of the child(ren) have been divorced for at least three months OR one parent has been dead or missing for three months OR the child(ren) were born out of wedlock

These are the documents we can provide for you:

  • Petition to Establish Third-Party Visitation (Grandparent or other)
  • Summons

If this doesn’t apply to you, keep in mind that we have other document preparation packages for:

  • Divorce without children
  • Divorce with children
  • Legal Separation with children
  • Legal Separation without children
  • Annulment
  • Temporary Orders
  • Conciliation Court Services
  • Paternity
  • Parenting Time
  • Child Support
  • Temporary (Emergency) Orders


We also can provide other family law services or documents you may need, including limited scope representation. For a consultation call now at (602) 889-6273.